- FITS MOST STANDARD DRYERS: Suitable for blow dryers with nozzle diameter 1.5in to 2in. Our diffuser is not universal and does not fit every dryer. Please measure your dryer before purchasing.
- FOR GORGEOUS CURLS: The oval shape of our collapsible diffuser hair dryer attachment helps give a better curl formation in less time.
- UNIVERSAL DIFFUSER ATTACHMENT: The diffuser fits most standard hair dryers. The larger size of the diffuser allows the air to have more time to cool before hitting the hair, meaning less heat damage to your luscious locks.
- FITS MORE HAIR AT ONCE: The larger oval shape fits more hair than the standard hair diffuser for curly hair, saving you time and allowing you to dry more hair at one time.
- EASY TO TRAVEL WITH: The portable diffuser collapses to take up little space in your purse or suitcase and comes with a travel bag to help keep it safe from travel damage.
- DESIGNED BY HAIR PROFESSIONALS: We've designed a salon-quality diffuser that we use daily in our salons, so you can trust the best curly hair results while using it at home.
- Are you a professional looking to retail our CooCurls diffuser to your clients? Reach out for wholesale pricing
This diffuser is exactly as described. My blow dryer is at the top end of the size the diffuser fits and works perfectly. Be sure to read the instructions regarding how to use for different sizes of dryers. Would highly recommend!
FANTASTIC! Licensed cosmetologist over here, and work in a huge beauty store… nothing comparable. LOVE IT!
Collapsible Diffuser - 8in by 6in *Does NOT fit all dryers, please read description
It fits my old babyliss dryer just fine and does an amazing job for curly hair of all lengths. Love that it collapses and doesn't get super hot after using for awhile. My only small concerns are that it doesn't seem to stay on blowdryers that have a chrome/more slippery material. It completely falls off my babyliss metal fx dryer. It also takes quite a bit of effort to get it on my dryer, I have to really pull it on. My other concern is that it is sort of heavy? It's great when I'm holding it to diffuse from the underneath but if I'm diffusing from the side or diffusing up top I can really feel the weight, and often it pulls itself off the dryer because it is so heavy. Perhaps a different material lining the inside of the diffuser would be better for attachment purposes. Otherwise, I am very happy with it and look forward to using it more!
Works great for me! Full coverage!